The STRIDE Collaborative is excited to present tours for the STRIDE Collaborative Virtual Conference.
The conference will include a number of virtual facility tours and vehicle displays. The STRIDE Collaborative is excited by the unique opportunity to bring tours and events that would normally not be possible. These tours include:
- A presentation/tour of E-TRUs from Bonduelle Food Company and Clean Cities-GA to be held on Wednesday, September 16th @ 10:00 AM Eastern
- A tour of the ROUSH CleanTech facility featuring propane, CNG, and electric vehicles to be held on Tuesday, September 22nd @ 2:00 PM Eastern
- A tour of the New Flyer manufacturing plant featuring diesel, CNG, electric, and fuel cell buses to be held on Wednesday, September 23rd @ 10:00 AM Eastern
- A tour of Mississippi State University's Center for Advanced Vehicular Systems (CAVS) featuring the latest on the Eco-car Challenge, the CAVS facility, and non-road autonomous vehicles to be held on Friday, September 25th @ 10:00 AM Eastern
- A virtual vehicle display of electric terminal trucks from Orange EV to be held on Wednesday, September 30th @ 2:00 PM Eastern
These tours can now be found in the latest agenda below:
Registration for the conference is now open.